Schwan's: Bomb Pops 18 ct $1.26

This "treasure" is courtesy of SavingQueen! Schwan has my daughter's and my favorite frozen novelty available. The red, white, and blue Bomb Pops 18 ct box are just $1.26 including tax and delivery to my home.




I've often seen the Schwan's truck in my neighborhood and at my daughter's school but never thought much about looking into to their products. And to think, I was just pricing the Bomb Pops at our local grocery store and a box of 6 would have cost $2.50.


When placing my order, the list price was $5.00 per 1 box. I applied the discount code, and with tax and delivery fee, my out of pocket is $1.26. So, hurry over to Schwan's and place your order before their all gone. I guess there's a limit per zip code. Use promotional code D5 when placing your order. Thanks, SavingQueen!



0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP