Treasures of Saving$ Launch Party

Hello and Welcome to Treasures of Saving$. My name is Lisa and I’m a Christian, wife and stay at home mom (SAHM) to two children, an 8 year old daughter and 1 1/2 year old son.

A good friend introduced me to couponing long before I became a SAHM (thank God for Kellie C.). Unfortunately, I constantly complained about not having time to clip coupons or chase deals. Not to mention, I rarely spotted coupons for products we used, especially food. You see, we are a vegetarian family and at that time I rarely came across coupons for vegetarian products.

I started this blog to help others learn how to find good deals, save money, and reach some of their financial goals. I have a passion for educating others about ways to save. This is a great opportunity because so many needs are being met through the simple use of coupons. Since we often bring home products that are free or nearly free, we are now better stewards of our money and have increased our charitable giving.

Blogging is a new venture for me. I plan to have regular updates on good deal alerts, frugal shopping even with a vegetarian lifestyle, and perhaps some inspiring words of wisdom (on those rare occassions when I have some). I hope you'll visit often. Thanks for stopping by.

Feel free to share a comment using the linky just below this post.


Go "Green"! Save $$ off your grocery bill with becentsable.net

1 comments:

Unknown April 1, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

Your new blog looks great :) Becentsable is definitely a wonderful website to help you save on groceries!

Followers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP